Canberra Trip

Canberra

On Sunday Yr 6’s and Yr 7’s went on a trip to Canberra.  I woke up at 4am. We went on a coach and I sat next to my amazing best friend Ruby and my cousin Patrick ( but we call him Patricia). The bus trip was long but really fun.  We played games, sang and talked. We made a few stops and we were at Canberra. We had a little talk and we went to our rooms.

Day 1

The people in my room were Ruby, Georgie, Ella, Georgia and Angong. The next day we woke up at 6am and had breakfast at 7:30am. After breakfast we went to The Australian Mint, The National Portrait Gallery, The High Court of Australia, The Aboretum and last but not least Cockington Green.

Day 2

The next day we went to Mount Ainslie, The Australian Electoral Commission then went on an Embassy Tour, National Museum of Australia, National Archive and we went on a trip to Black Mountain,

Day 3

On Wednesday we went to the Museum of Democracy in Old Parliament House.  We learnt about democracy and stuff like that and we had to wear white gloves to protect stuff. We went to the New Parliament house and we did a role play and after that we went to the Australian War Memorial.

Day 4

Today was our last day in Canberra and the last two places we went to were Questacon and The Australian Institute of Sport. Questacon was really fun because it was interactive. In Questacon I bought a lot of cool stuff.

One Reply to “Canberra Trip”

1. Patricia #equalityteam